SCHEME OF STUDIES
School follow curriculum and syllabus prescribed by CBSE. In our school Krishna Academy following Subjects are taught.
PRINCIPLES OF THE CURRICULUM
The curriculum refers to the lessons and academic content to be taught to a learner in the school. In empirical terms, it may be regarded as the sum total of a planned set of educational experiences provided to a learner by a school. It encompasses general objectives of learning, courses of study, subject-wise instructional objectives and content, pedagogical practices and assessment guidelines. The curriculum provided is based on National Curriculum Framework2005 and seeks to provide opportunities for students to achieve excellence in learning.
Salient Features of the School Curriculum
- Provide ample scope for physical, intellectual and social development of students.
- Enlist general and specific teaching and assessment objectives.
- Uphold constitutional values such as socialism, secularism, democracy, republican character, justice, liberty, equality, fraternity, human dignity of individual and the unity and integrity of the nation by encouraging values-based learning activities.
- Nurture life-skills by prescribing curricular and co-curricular activities to help improve self-esteem, empathy towards others and different cultures etc.
- Integrate innovations in pedagogy, knowledge and application, such as human sciences with technological innovations to keep pace with the global trends in various disciplines.
- Promote inclusive education by providing equal opportunities to all students.
- Integrate environmental education in various disciplines from classes I-XII.
- Equally emphasize co-scholastic areas of art education and health and physical education.
Objectives of the Curriculum
The Curriculum aims to:
- Achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.
- Enhance self-awareness and explore innate potential.
- Promote life skills, goal setting, and lifelong learning.
- Inculcate values and foster cultural learning and international understanding in an inter dependent society.
- Acquire the ability to utilize technology and information for the betterment of humankind
- Strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills.
- Develop the ability to appreciate art and show case talents.
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being.
- Promote arts integrated learning
Class I -Hindi , English, Maths, GK, Draw.
Class II- Hindi, English , Mathematics, EVS, Art , G.K.
Class III- Hindi, English, EVS, G.K. , Draw, Comp. Maths.
Class IV- Engliush, EVS, comp, G.K., Maths, Hindi, Draw.
Class V- Comp., G.K., EVS, English Maths, Hindi, Draw.
Class VI- Hindi, English, Science, Sanskrit, Computer, Maths, S.St, G.K.
Class VII- Hindi, English, Science, Sanskrit, Computer, Maths, S.St, G.K
Class VIII- Hindi, English, Science, Sanskrit, Computer, Maths, S.St, G.K
Class IX- Hindi, Mathematics, English, S.St, Science, Computer.
Class X- Hindi, Mathematics, English, S.St, Science, Computer