Admission Procedure Steps
- No admission test would be conducted for admission to Classes I to VIII.
- Student seeking admission in the school is required to take Admission form from the school office and the form duly filled In, should be returned to the office.
- Applicants found suitable for admission, will be intimated for the completion of admission formalities after depositing the Required fee along with the necessary and relevant documents.
- From pre primary to VIII Candidate admission will be granted On the basis of availability of seats in the respective classes.
- In classes IX admission is granted on the basis of performance in the previous classes and written test & interview.
- The school authority reserves the right to short list the Candidates, after written test & interview.
Documents Required For Admission
- Birth certificate (photo state). Photocopy of immunization record.
- Mark sheet / transfer certificate (original) from class VI or onwards.
- Two recent photographs passport size.