- A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be before the pupil withdraws.
- Those who leave school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
b. Unsatisfactory Progress in studies.
c. Repeated detention in the class.
- If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June then the fees of whole session will be charged including annual charge.