Krishna Academy Secondary School
Co-educational English Medium
Affiliated to CBSE Preet Vihar Delhi

Transfer Certificate

Transfer Certificate(TC)

  1. A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be before the pupil withdraws.
  2. Those who leave school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
  3. Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.
  4. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
    a. Disciplinary
    b. Unsatisfactory Progress in studies.
    c. Repeated detention in the class.
  5. If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June then the fees of whole session will be charged including annual charge.